With so many amazing games coming out from ShiVa3D developers over the last few months, this seems like a great time to announce our first ever ShiVa3D awards.
Yes, we’re going honour the very best games created with ShiVa3D in the last 12 months in a ceremony on Wednesday March 2nd at GDC in San Francisco.
The awards are free to enter, so if you have a game which you think will qualify for a ShiVa3D award, read on.
- Best gameplay
- Best graphics
- Best cross-platform game
- Best mobile-based game
- Best browser-based game
- Best serious game
- Best Overall game (prize to be chosen directly by the judging panel)
Which games are eligible
Games must have been published, ie, available to purchase, or download, or play across the web by the general public between January 1st, 2010 and January 31st 2011. In the cross-platform category, games must have been published on a minimum of three distinct platforms in the time period above.
How to enter
Please fill the registration form to submit your entry to Stonetrip through the site – the awards are free to enter and you may enter as many games as you like so long as each one has a separate entry form. You’ll be asked for some details about the game being submitted and the use of ShiVa3D in its development. The closing date for entries is January 31st, 2011 and a shortlist will be announced prior to the awards ceremony itself.
Register now !
The winning games will be announced on Wednesday March 2nd 2011 at an event at GDC in San Francisco – full details of the venue and the ceremony to be announced. Winners will receive a bespoke trophy to honour their achievement.
Good luck – we look forward to hearing from you!
Terms & Conditions
The prize for each category is a trophy awarded by Stonetrip. No cash alternative is available
- Entrants may submit as many games as they like. A separate entry form should be used for each game.
- Entrants may submit a game in more than one category. A separate entry form should be used for each category.
- Each game entered must have been published for the first time between December1st, 2009 and December 1st, 2010.
- All entries must be made on the entry form at www.stonetrip.com/developer/awards
- All entries must be received by midnight, Central European Time, on January 31st, 2011. Entries received after this will not be considered for an award.
- Entrants are responsible for ensuring the information in their submissions is accurate. Any entry which is found to contain inaccurate or misleading information may be disqualified.
- The entries will be judged by a panel of Stonetrip employees and industry figures appointed by Stonetrip.
- The decision of the judges is final. The judges reserve the right not to enter into correspondence with entrants on any subject.