This documentation explains how to build applications for Airplay target with the ShiVa Authoring Tool.
Note that this is not the final document.
In order to start using the ShiVa - Airplay bundle, you will need the last version of the Airplay SDK : http://www.airplaysdk.com/
Creating an Airplay project from a game running in ShiVa Editor
- export a STK file from ShiVa Editor, using the "All" export profile
- open the ShiVa Authoring Tool, and select the Airplay target on the left tab bar
- drag and drop the previously exported STK file onto the ShiVa Authoring Tool
- click on "Step 2: Authoring"
- select "Project" as "Authoring type"
- click on "Step 3: Build"
- click on the "Build" button, located at the bottom right of the window
- if the build succeeds, a Windows Explorer window will appear, showing the
generated project directory
Compiling and running an Airplay project in the Airplay Emulator
- right click on the MKB file, and choose: "Build and Run ARM GCC Release"
- once the build is finished, the emulator will launch, and complain about memory
allocations count: click on "Ignore All"
- if all is ok, the game should just run fine in the emulator
Deploying an Airplay project
- open the Airplay Deploy Tool
- a file open dialog will appear: navigate to your Airplay project build directory, and
choose the "deploy_config.py" file
- the Airplay Deploy Tool main window will show up: select the build "ARM GCC
Release", set up deployment options, and deploy all