Home Tutorials Download Beta Store Forum Documentation KnowledgeBase Wiki Blog

ShiVa3D

Return to Game programming

Export Artoolkitplus

All about the StoneScript

Export Artoolkitplus

Postby Actiplay » 04 Nov 2010, 18:09

Hi,

After exporting a .stk my AR project i got this message in my log when il launch the game :

[10/04 18:22:54] !!! Could not open or parse native plugin manifest file : H:Documents and SettingsActiplayApplication Data/StoneTrip/.cache/4f1e0e3e/Plugins/com.stonetrip.artoolkitplus/Manifest.xml

Puting the folder Plugins in H:Documents and SettingsActiplayApplication Data/StoneTrip/.cache/4f1e0e3e doesn't solve the problem.
What did i do wrong?
Any Ideas?
Actiplay
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Re: Export Artoolkitplus

Postby Yopia » 05 Nov 2010, 15:30

Hi,

You may have a error about signing at export time or a error on validating signature.
Check deeper the log of ShiVa and of webplayer.
Yopia
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Postby Actiplay » 05 Nov 2010, 15:44

Hi,

Thanks for your answer, i have no warning during the export and the only warning during the execution is :

[10/05 16:14:31] ... Application Pack Path : H:/Documents and Settings/Actiplay/Application Data/StoneTrip/.cache/ce1c449edeec9c2e10/ (from http://127.0.0.1/RA/ArToolkitPlus_Tutorial.stk)
[10/05 16:14:31] !!! Could not open or parse native plugin manifest file : H:Documents and SettingsActiplayApplication Data/StoneTrip/.cache/4f1e0e3e/Plugins/com.stonetrip.artoolkitplus/Manifest.xml
[10/05 16:14:31] !!! Could not register all referenced native plugins !
Actiplay
Junior Boarder
Junior Boarder

Postby Yopia » 05 Nov 2010, 16:08

I think you are using a plugin signed with a beta version of ShiVa. That would explain the silent failure in the validation process.

You will need to regenerate the signature using the official version.
Yopia
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Postby doubledanger » 25 Jun 2012, 05:18

Where is this tutorial's source available?
doubledanger
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Return to Game programming