Home Tutorials Download Beta Store Forum Documentation KnowledgeBase Wiki Blog

ShiVa3D

Return to Getting Started

Stonetrip facebook announcement - Slow communication

You feel lost? You don't understand how to use ShiVa?

Stonetrip facebook announcement - Slow communication

Postby dtr1au » 29 Jun 2012, 12:45

So...
Whats the go with the post on the stonetrip facebook page about that screenshot...

Once again, really slow communication strikes again. Im talking about the screenshot of the new "tool / service / whatever" and the announcement about what it is.

The official word on the 2nd June was that it would be "announced" the following week, 3/4 weeks later?? C'mon guys. I know the community is a demanding bunch (me included) and want, want, want... but please be nice to us. ;)
dtr1au
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Stonetrip facebook announcement - Slow communication

Postby broozar » 29 Jun 2012, 19:04

nah, it's not slow communication, it's longer than expected development time and other projects that demand a lot of attention (we released 2 UAT updates last week, one was a completely new engine port [winphone7]...).

sooooo what is it? i guess there are 2 giant projects the community wants to see, shiva 2.0 and the asset store. now, which one of those could the picture be taken of, i wonder...

;)
broozar
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Postby Santo » 29 Jun 2012, 20:24

I hope for shiva 2.0 (the week after the screenshot i visited something like 200 times :shock: the facebook page), BUT i think we will get the asset store :roll:
Anyway it's a step forward...
Keep the good work shiva brains, AND pleaaaase post some annuncement/screenshot from time to time :)
Shiva 1.9.2 Basic - Shiva 2.0 Beta 1.0
Santo
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Postby miyudreams » 06 Jul 2012, 03:37

broozar wrote: (we released 2 UAT updates last week, one was a completely new engine port [winphone7]...).

Woh! Did I read this right? You guys at Stonetrip just released Windows Phone 7 port? You kidding me? This is a lifesaver. And I spent the last 2 week ramping up on other WP7 development (Cocos2d-xna, Microsoft's XNA framework and their own WP7 tools, um, really not much out there).

How and when do I get my hands on the new UAT with WP7?

Thanks
miyudreams
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Postby broozar » 06 Jul 2012, 06:21

broozar
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Postby miyudreams » 16 Jul 2012, 03:45

Just signed up for the Beta program, hope I get accepted.

Thanks
miyudreams
Senior Boarder
Senior Boarder

Return to Getting Started