Home Tutorials Download Beta Store Forum Documentation KnowledgeBase Wiki Blog

ShiVa3D

Return to News

ShiVa 3D Engine at Nordic Game 2010

ShiVa 3D Engine at Nordic Game 2010

Postby Dje » 27 Apr 2010, 14:13

Hi there,

we will be showing the ShiVa 3D engine in action at Nordic Game 2010, April 28-29th.

Philip Belhassen, CEO of Stonetrip will lead the session "Optimize Your Development by Going Cross-Platform" at 1:30PM on April 28th in the Copenhagen room.

During the session, Belhassen will speak about the opportunities for taking content to multiple platforms and the importance of a strong production pipeline to support development.

With examples using the ShiVa 3D engine and toolset, the session will show the production flow of ShiVa as well as the real-time editing capabilities enabling content to be created for PC, Mac, Linux, iPhone, iPad, Android and Wii.

Come to see us ;-)
Dje
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Re:ShiVa 3D Engine at Nordic Game 2010

Postby ngmartin » 27 Apr 2010, 15:26

nice:)
ngmartin
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby broozar » 27 Apr 2010, 22:23

it would be awesome of you if you could make an apple-keynote-style video of your presentation for all of us who are not lucky enough to get to see it :)
CM ShiVa Technologies SAS
broozar
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Postby dtr1au » 27 Apr 2010, 23:50

Damn, would love to go see but i live in Australia. :(
Any chance the presentation will be recorded and made available to the stonetrip community that can't make it? Thats if your presentation is in english?? otherwise i could only watch and guess what you're saying... :)
dtr1au
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Postby r10k » 28 Apr 2010, 05:17

I'm with dtr1au :)
r10k
Platinum Boarder
Platinum Boarder

Return to News