Home Tutorials Download Beta Store Forum Documentation KnowledgeBase Wiki Blog

ShiVa3D

Return to Business Offers

The Mixamo Auto-Rigger

You are offering services,you need a team or just someone to help? post here your propositions.

The Mixamo Auto-Rigger

Postby Mixamo » 08 Jun 2012, 22:45

"Mixamo would like to announce that The Auto-Rigger is now free for any mesh under 10,000 triangles."

This amazing free option that can be beneficial to 3D Artists beginner and advanced.

Check it out here: http://www.mixamo.com/c/auto-rigger
Mixamo
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Re: The Mixamo Auto-Rigger

Postby FF.Fan » 09 Jun 2012, 10:13

This is great news ! Thanks :) it will help to be able to test some stuff ...
But i've always wandering, why don't you support DAE files for mesh upload ?
FF.Fan
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Postby Mixamo » 11 Jun 2012, 18:42

FF.Fan wrote:...why don't you support DAE files for mesh upload?

Unfortunately as you know our site does not support upload of DAE files yet, however you do have the option to download your file with the DAE extension. We are working on creating more options for upload to better improve user experience. Thank you for your question, I hope you have a wonderful week.

-Mixamo
Mixamo
Fresh Boarder
Fresh Boarder

Postby FF.Fan » 11 Jun 2012, 18:47

I sent this email to the support, but as you seems to come and read the comment on this topic, i'll post it too :) hope you can answer me

"Hi,

Mixamo is really a great tool and time saver but you can't import directly from mixamo to Stonetrip's Shiva3D. The animation is screwed up, you have to go throught 3dsmax, fix and then export to shiva3d, which is not a smooth process.
Is there a way to improve the process between Shiva and Mixamo ?
Plus, why dont you allow upload of DAE mesh ?

Thanks !"

I guess the answer is :
We are working on creating more options for upload to better improve user experience.

anyway, it's cool, continue improving and I hope to see a really seamless experience with Shiva3D tool ;)
FF.Fan
Gold Boarder
Gold Boarder

Return to Business Offers